Asbestos Contaminated Land and Remediation Strategy and Validation
- Asbestos Contaminated Land Site Investigations
- Asbestos Contaminated Land Remediation Strategies
- Asbestos Contaminated Land Remediation Management and Monitoring
- Asbestos Contaminated Land Validation
- Asbestos in Soils Screen and Quantification Soil Sampling and Analysis
Contaminated land can represent liabilities in both terms of the potential cost associated with remediating the hazardous material, but also by directly affecting the environmental status of a project. By providing bespoke remediation strategies that include robust control measures and thorough validation techniques, Anthesis can enable cost effective solutions to minimise the risk from asbestos contaminated land. Varying types of remediation strategy can be employed depending on the type and level of contamination, and the depth of our experience enables us to choose and implement the appropriate methodology for each circumstance.
The validation of Asbestos contaminated land is conducted through established methodology of visual inspections by experienced consultants and confirmatory soil sampling analysed by the use of accredited laboratories. The combination of validation techniques enables confidence that the risk from Asbestos contaminated land has been reduced to the lowest level reasonably practicable.